Kyjov to Brno: Sunday 09 July 2017
At almost 9am we pack and prepare to make our way to Brno, and the promise of two nights’ stay in a three-bedroomed flat all to ourselves; thanks Ondrej, who, with his wife and children, is in the process of moving flat.
Is it wrong that quite prominent in my mind is the thought of being able to see the new Spiderman movie?
Items Discarded Thus Far
- Covers to protect food whilst camping.
- Spare ruler. ‘Spare ruler?’ What?!
- Running jacket with removable sleeves. Seemed like a good idea at the time.
- Recorder. Yes, the instrument.
- Kettle. Unnecessary when you have a pan. And the cloudy water is suspicious.
- Rain shoe covers. Agnieszka’s, though I think mine will soon follow.